What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Level 3 Food Safety / Food Hygiene course - Which one to choose?

Started by , May 05 2016 03:20 PM
4 Replies

Does anyone know which is the best online Level 3 Food Safety / Food Hygiene course available? Been looking to take mine soon but I'm not sure which one to take. I've seen a few courses available - with the likes of NCASS  being highly recommended by many.

Would love to know people's thoughts.

Thanks 

Daniel

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.5.4 Supplier level of risk rating SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish
[Ad]

Hi Daniel,

Highfield is a long standing well respected provider of food safety training.

Nance

The CIEH also have an online Level 3 course

I can see the appeal of an online course, but there are significant benefits in a classroom, learning from other's experiences and approaches. You can also question and even challenge the tutor. My level 3 course was for smaller businesses and was subsidised by the regional development organisation.

Hi all,

I currently work for the company so I'll mention this straight away as I don't want to mislead but rather inform.  Plus I am a  tad late to the party but if it helps others have a wider chose. 

Here's another online provider of food hygiene courses => Train4Academy.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.5.4 Supplier level of risk rating SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish HACCP Certification - Level 3 99 on our Level 3 Certification Audit! SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Advice for a level 2 SQF audit for a new company SQF level 2 for a water B2B