What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Field to Fork audit

Started by , May 20 2016 12:53 PM
1 Reply

hello everyone

I am going to have a field to Fork audit. One of the requirments is  an Environmental plan, biodiversity plan or an energy saving plan . 

i have no idea what i am supposed to write please help with a template or explanation.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Is it a requirement that PCC has both technicians and field biologists Can you help me find a new job in food safety field? Has anyone started doing their field audits through Global Gap? Looking for a job in the food safety and quality field
[Ad]

Hi Ruth

All the issues (pan you have referred to in the post are site specific with some generalization. Therefore  no template solution will suit your site requirements.

In the Environmental plan people usually includes the following

(a) Management of of the exterior parameters of site

(b) Management of collection and disposal of rubbish and discarded products

© Management of emission of gases including steam

(d) Management of air quality in the interior of the production area

In the energy saving plan one can include

(a) Purchasing of any new equipment  which is more energy efficient

(b) Installation of movement detection based switches for automatic switching off lights in production,staff facilities and office areas

I hope this brief will be helpful.

Kind regards

Dr. Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Sydney Australia

We Handle Projects World wide 

Similar Discussion Topics
Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Is it a requirement that PCC has both technicians and field biologists Can you help me find a new job in food safety field? Has anyone started doing their field audits through Global Gap? Looking for a job in the food safety and quality field Food Grade Detergent/Sanitizer for Field Hand Tools M&S field to fork standard Food Industry Job in the Quality and Food Safety Field What I need to study to work in food safety & quality field? Leveling the playing field