What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Canada !

Started by , May 24 2016 01:41 AM
4 Replies

Hi there,

Kelly from Canada here.  I accidentally discovered IFSQN and am a regular visitor now in search of information and to learn new things, especially through the Food Safety Fridays webinars.  I will be working towards SQF certification with my new company and hope this forum can help me out with goal.  Cheers !

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada?
[Ad]

Welcomew KellyZ! This is a great forum for SQF help! :welcome:

I find it a good source of different views on how to cover/tackle items for Food Safety programs. Alot of useful input & experience, 

Hello, KellyZ, and welcome to the forum!

I'm always here to try and help out with any SQF questions!  :happydance:

Welcome Kelly, glad you found your way to the forums...and very pleased you are enjoying the webinars. :smile:

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada? Introduction from Toronto, Canada Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Does anyone know of a lab on the west side of Canada that does extensive testing? Hello from Canada Requirements to Ship a Processed Ingredient from Canada to USA