What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The differences between BRC and IFS?

Started by , May 29 2016 03:49 PM
3 Replies

Someone can teach me the differencies between BRC and IFS,

I am certified iso 22000 and iso 9001 what i must add to my sistems if i want convert my documents to IFS or BRC

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Differences between BRC 5.4 - Authenticity and IFS 4.3 - Product Fraud Differences between FSMA, VQIP and FDA Audits PRPs , GMPs , GHP , GSP , GAP , what is the differences ? Differences between non conformity and incident in FSMS What are the differences between a Risk Assessment Matrix and a CCP Decision Tree?
[Ad]

Hi Dr. Surface,

Attached document for your reference.

Regards.

MandarkSGS_GFSI_WP_October%202012%20Update_Web.ashx.pdf   386.28KB   139 downloads

3 Thanks

Someone can teach me the differencies between BRC and IFS,

I am certified iso 22000 and iso 9001 what i must add to my sistems if i want convert my documents to IFS or BRC

Hi Drsurface,

Iso is generic. BRC/IFS are prescriptive.

iso9001 is for quality. iso22000 is for safety.

You need to look at a cross-matrix betweeen the standards.

2 Thanks

That was really helpful Charles, thank you.

Similar Discussion Topics
Differences between BRC 5.4 - Authenticity and IFS 4.3 - Product Fraud Differences between FSMA, VQIP and FDA Audits PRPs , GMPs , GHP , GSP , GAP , what is the differences ? Differences between non conformity and incident in FSMS What are the differences between a Risk Assessment Matrix and a CCP Decision Tree? Differences Between Withdraw and Recall Differences in food fraud between the U.S. and Europe Differences in food fraud between the U.S. and Europe Differences in food fraud between the U.S. and Europe What are the key differences between HACCP and Menu-Safe?