What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CCPs and Critical Limits

Started by , Jun 03 2016 11:08 AM
1 Reply

Hi all,

This might sound like an insane question but until I upload a profile picture I think I can handle the laughs aimed in my direction!

I've been rewriting the company HACCP plans and have stumbled across something I can't get my head round. Our product is dispatched and delivered on refrigerated vehicles with the critical limit for product being stored 8°C. But there's no CCP to go alongside the limit. I guess we could change the loading onto the vehicle to a CCP but I figure that's a given and in any case is part of our prerequisite programme.

I guess to put it simply my question is: can you have a critical limit without a CCP?

Cheers,

Andy

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Magnets as CCPs New Tumbler Equipment sanitation, allergen cleaning, process controls, CCPS? Metal Detector - CCPs What to test for Poultry Slaughter CCPs
[Ad]

Hi all,

This might sound like an insane question but until I upload a profile picture I think I can handle the laughs aimed in my direction!

I've been rewriting the company HACCP plans and have stumbled across something I can't get my head round. Our product is dispatched and delivered on refrigerated vehicles with the critical limit for product being stored 8°C. But there's no CCP to go alongside the limit. I guess we could change the loading onto the vehicle to a CCP but I figure that's a given and in any case is part of our prerequisite programme.

I guess to put it simply my question is: can you have a critical limit without a CCP?

Cheers,

Andy

Not according to Codex haccp, or NACMCF  haccp, or ISO-haccp.

Maybe you are using the Martian Trucker's version ?

Similar Discussion Topics
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Magnets as CCPs New Tumbler Equipment sanitation, allergen cleaning, process controls, CCPS? Metal Detector - CCPs What to test for Poultry Slaughter CCPs Bakery HACCP Hazard Analysis and CCPs Do I need to consider the sodium benzoate as one my CCPs CCPs in sugar processing CCPs for glass bottles used for packaging spices CCPs for Modified atmosphere packing and Water activity