What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Malaysia!

Started by , Jun 07 2016 01:55 AM
4 Replies

Hi. i'm fresh grad from Malaysia and about to start my career on Food Safety. I'm looking info and news here related to food safety on premix beverages.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello From Malaysia Nuha of Sarawak, Malaysia Road to Developing Howard Mold Count Analysis as required in Malaysia Food Act 1983 Food Regulations 1985 Greetings from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia
[Ad]

Gud luck Rai..saya pun baru start juga. But, do not worry. Our fellow friends here will never ignore nor, hesitate to reply any of our questions regarding to food safety..etc. Just, please make sure that our questions are visibly clear as we are working in different company environment.

Gud luck Rai..saya pun baru start juga. But, do not worry. Our fellow friends here will never ignore nor, hesitate to reply any of our questions regarding to food safety..etc. Just, please make sure that our questions are visibly clear as we are working in different company environment.

Thank you. :spoton:

Hello Raihanah,

Welcome to the ISFQN community.

regards,

redfox

1 Thank

Welcome Raihanah, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

:welcome:

I think you have the right place to support your career.

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello From Malaysia Nuha of Sarawak, Malaysia Road to Developing Howard Mold Count Analysis as required in Malaysia Food Act 1983 Food Regulations 1985 Greetings from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia Hello from Malaysia Hello! From ASEAN Malaysia! Hello from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia! ISO 22000 Manual Purchase in Malaysia