What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for microbiological criteria TESCO

Started by , Jun 29 2016 07:17 AM
4 Replies

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to find the latest microbiological criteria in (raw) poultry of TESCO? 

Thanks in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit
[Ad]

Hi Marinka,

If it's any help to you I can provide you with the micro criteria for Morrisons? If you private message me your email address I can send the document to you.

Andy

Hi Marinka,

Your technologist/Technical Manager at Tesco should have this.

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to find the latest microbiological criteria in (raw) poultry of TESCO? 

Thanks in advance.

Hi Marinka,

You can try the link in this thread but I'm unsure of success.

http://www.ifsqn.com...criteria-tesco/

raw poultry is a problematic food for micro. specs, eg see the related section in this standard ref. -

icmsf 2, pt2, 1986.pdf   802.97KB   34 downloads

If it's of any help, I noticed the random specification attached below while browsing. Note the absence of Salmonella / Campylobacter.

poultry raw chicken micro. spec.doc   454KB   24 downloads

Hi,

Is it not in their COP 400? I use this for cooked meat but can't remember off the top of my head if it includes raw poultry. It will be available on TTL or from your Tesco TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit Procedure for microbiological analysis Validating microbiological testing in-house Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing Water testing criteria Microbiological Limits for non-dairy ice cream