What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hot filling PET bottles

Started by , Jul 18 2016 07:02 AM
2 Replies

Hi fellow members,

I need some help sourcing hot fill PET bottles. I have found lot of hot fill juice bottles but I am interested in long necked dressing bottles, please see attached picture.

If the source is Europe it would help but for the right price, I wouldn't mind importing from else where.

PurityH

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Is there an existing compendium of manufacturing insignias pertinent to PET and Glass bottles? Labs in the US to perform Migration testing on water bottles
[Ad]

Hi Purity H

Let me know the how many pallets you use of these bottles per month. 

kind regards

Humaid khan

Hi Dr Humaid,

So you can supply the bottles?  Might be about 3 pallets per month. 

Do you have photos of the products?  I am interested in clear 250 -300 Ml PET hot fill bottles.

Thanks,

PurityH

Similar Discussion Topics
Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Is there an existing compendium of manufacturing insignias pertinent to PET and Glass bottles? Labs in the US to perform Migration testing on water bottles Labeling for bottles Dairy Reference Standard for Filling-Packing Room Process for filling BBQ sauce from totes Moulds found in Glass Bottles Use of compressed air to fill a Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container before filling