What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings, IFSQN!

Started by , Aug 01 2016 07:48 PM
2 Replies

Good morning, afternoon, or evening--wherever in the world you are.

I'm Mason, and I'm the Assistant Trainer at a company in Massachusetts renowned for specialty produce and specialty foods. I'm new to the food industry, particularly with teaching and promoting food safety. I come from a strong customer service, management, and human resources background. I've decided to join IFSQN at the recommendation of our corporate trainer and our Quality Assurance manager.

I'm looking forward to contributing to the community where I may, as well as increasing my encyclopedia of knowledge surrounding food safety, which will be nothing but positively beneficial to not only myself, but my job as well.

See you around!

Thanks,

Mason

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook
[Ad]

Hi Mason,

:welcome:

I'm sure that you will find plenty of useful information on the IFSQN website.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Mason, feel free to get stuck into the discussions.

Welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN