What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Help with Machine Signage

Started by , Aug 09 2016 07:06 PM
3 Replies

Hello everyone!

My management team has recently given me the task of ordering some new signage.

The only problem is that the manufacturer we bought our previous customized signs from has gone out of business! 

I was hoping that someone could point me to a place where I can order custom signs? We're looking for a few small metal equipment labels for parts carts, a sign for our electrical cage (10x7" or similar). In addition, the most important signage is for our new machines. It needs to be yellow with black text on both sides, 36"x24" in size, have a black border around it, and be able to be hung from the ceiling (see attachment). It can be plastic, but aluminum is preferred. 

I tried checking online, and while I found things that were close, I'm being pressured to find a sign that is identical to the ones hung for our other equipment. I also can't just replace all the signs so that they're uniform, either.

If anyone could help me out, it would be very, very much appreciated.  :helpplease:

(I apologize if this is the incorrect sub-forum for this topic. I thought this would be the best fit...)

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scale Labeling Machine Floor Scrubber-Floor cleaning machine Sanitiser and corrosion of nickel coated machine parts SQF Certification for one machine How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed?
[Ad]
You can make your own signs, free. You make them using their template and save as a pdf.

http://www.stclaire....r/ssb-panel.php

Martha

Forgot to add, you can then laminate them yourself as well.

You can make your own signs, free. You make them using their template and save as a pdf.

http://www.stclaire....r/ssb-panel.php

Martha

I make my own signs (in Word or Powerpoint) by Googling clip art or other signage examples, adding text, etc  and then size it to fit my needs. I print and then laminate. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Scale Labeling Machine Floor Scrubber-Floor cleaning machine Sanitiser and corrosion of nickel coated machine parts SQF Certification for one machine How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? Validate setting machine parameters for the old production X-Ray machine selection Using bugspray on the vacuum seal machine Allergen Management Grinding Process on the same area and the same time but different machine Is Food Grade Hydraulic Oil required in Plastic Fork Injection Machine?