What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Purchases

Started by , Aug 11 2016 06:25 PM
1 Reply

Greetings everyone! I have made a purchase from IFSQN website today and I have not received anything email or otherwise. Contacted support and nothing. Can someone Please help! I have much respect for this team, and don't want assume anything. Could someone please assist me? my email  medewey@ gmail.com Thank you and have a wonderful Day!!

Sincerely, Michael Dewey

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unapproved Supplier purchases - Retail purchases Supplier Approval - Store Purchases Control Policy & Procedures for Emergency Purchases for Restaurant
[Ad]

Hi Michael, sincere apologies for the confusion.  For online training webinars it can take up to 24 hours to be registered, you were sent an email earlier today, but it appears you did not receive it. Once registered you will be sent an email with all instructions for taking the training course.  This will be tomorrow morning.  If you do not receive the email please raise a support ticket or reply here and I'll be happy to help you.

Kind Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Unapproved Supplier purchases - Retail purchases Supplier Approval - Store Purchases Control Policy & Procedures for Emergency Purchases for Restaurant