What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A quick hello

Started by , Aug 12 2016 01:56 AM
3 Replies

Morning all I'm a management professional working in the philippines but of English stock :) I'm about to look at setting up NCR recording on access so will be doing a trawl of the site before asking questions. Hope you can help me and later I can be of some help to all of you !

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IQF (Individual Quick Frozen) Certficiation Quick chilling composite dairy based sauce Quick check to see if product is sterile? Removing quick and slow candy from vending machines At what time and temperature is fish product deemed quick frozen?
[Ad]

Hi Kev

:welcome:

Kind regards,

Tony

Welcome to the IFSQN Kev.

I'm interested to know how you ended up in the Philippines, tell me to mind my own business if you like. :smile:

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Hello, and welcome! :-)

Similar Discussion Topics
IQF (Individual Quick Frozen) Certficiation Quick chilling composite dairy based sauce Quick check to see if product is sterile? Removing quick and slow candy from vending machines At what time and temperature is fish product deemed quick frozen? Freezing and quick thawing of fresh dairy alternative drinks Quick introduction of myself Quick Hello and BRC vs SQF question Just a quick hello to all How to make internal audits quick and less onerous?