What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Batch numbering of granola

Started by , Aug 18 2016 03:35 PM
1 Reply

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here. i know. I know there are a lot of professionals here. So i produce granola and i need help as to how i can batch them. the numbering system is my problem. i need help please.

Regards,

K Veggie

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mold growth under large batch tanks How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? Master Batch Records Templates what impurities to test for in new Polypropylene batch Total Acidity Testing - different batch styles different results?
[Ad]

Hi, to understand more, have you defined your batch? since this is the first thing you need to do. if your batch size is defined i don't see the problem with numbering. Numbering can be in any form, a sequence number, a date or any other information useful for you to track the specific batch. Easiest is to use DDMMYYXXX (date month year sequence no. if you have multiple line then include that too).

Similar Discussion Topics
Mold growth under large batch tanks How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? Master Batch Records Templates what impurities to test for in new Polypropylene batch Total Acidity Testing - different batch styles different results? Dietary Supplement Requirements - CoC, CoA and Batch Record Filling bottles without representative packaging batch stickers Traceability for dressings- Batch Kits Is there a more efficient way to use batch sheets? Assignment of batch number for blended concentrated juices