What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training of Personnel Corrective Action

Started by , Aug 25 2016 10:58 PM
2 Replies

I was wondering if anyone would help me to provide Training of Personnel; Corrective Action Sample for SQF Validation or if you have any other samples. 

Thanks

Type                     Documentation/Program       Verification  Frequency             Responsibility for Verification           Validation Method

Pre-requisite     Training of Personnel                 At time of Training/Ongoing         Training Records and Visual                   Corrective Action                                           

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

I was wondering if anyone would help me to provide Training of Personnel; Corrective Action Sample for SQF Validation or if you have any other samples. 

Thanks

Type                     Documentation/Program       Verification  Frequency             Responsibility for Verification           Validation Method

Pre-requisite     Training of Personnel                 At time of Training/Ongoing         Training Records and Visual                   Corrective Action                                           

Hi Raja,

can you specify which module / clause you are responding to ?

Thanks Charles for your reply.

SQF Level -2 For Dry Blend Ingredients (Module 2 and 11)

SQF Code Elements: 2.5.1, 2.5.2, 2.5.3 and 2.5.4

I prepared SOP (Verification and Validation - Methods, Responsibility, and Frequencies) under this SOP I wrote this. On validation Method, I wrote this Corrective Action for Training of Personnel. So I need corrective action sample for Training of Personnel.I forgot to add Verification method  for Training of Personnel:  VERIFICATION METHOD- TRAINING RECORDS AND VISUAL 

I gave you another example 

Location Type

FSQA Manual & Maintenance File

Documentation/Program Verification Frequency

Pre-Requisite Premises & Equipment Maintenance

Verification Method

Daily or Weekly Activity Log

Visual Inspection and Records

Responsibility for Verification

Maintenance Manager/Supervisor

Validation Method

Downtime Evaluation

Maintenance Record and Foreign Material Issue

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training