What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Online training, HACCP or HARPC for non-PCQI associates

Started by , Sep 14 2016 04:37 PM
0 Reply

Hello All,

I am looking for some assistance in figuring out which training I should have people take. I work at an artisan cheese manufacturing facility, we make high-moisture pasteurized cheese. 

I am taking the PCQI course at the end of this month, and after the course I want to finish updating our HACCP/HARPC plan. The issue I have is that basically everyone on the HACCP team needs new/updated training (production manager, warehouse/packaging manager/quality assistant). My HACCP training is two years old, so I am planning on the PCQI training to be my updated training (I am the quality manager). We don't have an unlimited amount of funds, so I am looking at online courses.

I am worried that if I have them take HACCP courses, there will be confusion with transitioning our plan from HACCP to HARPC. Is it worth it to have them take HACCP classes? I am having trouble finding any online HARPC classes. Are there any online HACCP classes that anyone recommends? Will the HACCP training clash with what I am going to learn about HARPC? I am feeling very overwhelmed. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Cheers!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Best online SQF course? Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online Any recommendation for HACCP Training online Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Best online SQF course? Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online Any recommendation for HACCP Training online Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety? New Online Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool Lean Six Sigma Online Courses Has anyone completed PCQI online course from imEpik? SQF Online Training Implementing SQF Systems Course Certificate Online