What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Temporary/mobile premises and vending machines

Started by , Oct 07 2016 01:02 AM
3 Replies

Hi guys,

I'm quite confused on how to comply clause 5.6 Temporary/mobile premises and vending machines (ISO/TS)(iso22002-1). 

Any suggestions regarding this particular clause?

Should we implement a monitoring procedures to make sure all temporary structures are constructed to avoid pest harbourage?

And what particular structures are they talking about?  :helpplease:

Best Regards,

Joan

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How do you handle temporary and seasonal employees? Temporary Repairs Policy (SQF) Temporary Repairs on Packaging Company for BRC Accrediation Temporary Repairs for commercial leaking roof Temporary Marketing Authorization (TMA) Letters for distributors
[Ad]

Hi Joan,

Examples of temporary structures include those constructed during building work or refurbishment. I would cover this off with a permit to work which stipulates the standards required and follow up with inspection.

Kind regards,

Tony

Got it..

Thanks a lot.

It's quite complicated but if implemented will be very useful.

Should I require the person in charge to identify the potential hazards on their work? or I'll leave it to the auditor assigned by the company to do the job?

Hi Joan,

IME the most appropriate Manager such as the Maintenance/Engineering/Project Manager would be managing the work and issuing the permit to work.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
How do you handle temporary and seasonal employees? Temporary Repairs Policy (SQF) Temporary Repairs on Packaging Company for BRC Accrediation Temporary Repairs for commercial leaking roof Temporary Marketing Authorization (TMA) Letters for distributors Mold remediation and temporary moving processing areas Managing Temporary Workers During Sanitation What is the best way to label and track temporary repairs? Writing Temporary Storage into our Program Temporary Storage - Costco Food Safety Expectation