What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbiological Requirments And Brc/iop

Started by , Feb 20 2004 06:37 AM
1 Reply
Are there any written or assumed requirements as to the level of microbiological counts related to BRC/IOP such as : air cleanness, compressed air cleanness, workers hands, and packaging material supplied ?
Are there any limits to molds, total counts, e-coli, patogenics etc.
How a packaging producing plant is showing that this issue was covered ?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit
[Ad]
Working purely from memory, which is not always a good thing. I believe that there are no specific microbiological requirements contained within the standard. This is because the standard covers a broad range of packaging products and processes as well as end customer needs.

Specific requirements for microbiological controls and targets thereof would be identified by the HACCP or hazard analysis and taking into account any specific customer requirements.

I think this is right, if anyone has a copy of the standard to hand feel free to pick holes in my memory.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit Procedure for microbiological analysis Validating microbiological testing in-house Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing Microbiological Limits for non-dairy ice cream Microbiological criteria for Instant Noodle based on EU regulation