What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A brandnew start

Started by , Oct 25 2016 11:03 AM
2 Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm Junli Wu and I‘m new to the site.

I'm currently a quality assurant in food industy. I search for the global regulations on food safety.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? GFSI Certification Timeline for Start-ups Why does SQF start on Module 2? Where to start with safety?
[Ad]

Hello everyone,

I'm Junli Wu and I‘m new to the site.

I'm currently a quality assurant in food industy. I search for the global regulations on food safety.

Hi Junli Wu,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Different Countries tend to have there own opinions on the detailed requirements for Food Safety although many basic features overlap.

You might consider studying some FS Standards like those of BRC/SQF/IFS which are freely dowloadable from their respective websites.

Or have a look at the generic FS benchmarking scheme developed by GFSI which attempts to harmonise existing FS Standards.

1 Thank

Welcome to the IFSQN Junli.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? GFSI Certification Timeline for Start-ups Why does SQF start on Module 2? Where to start with safety? IA Rule -Intentional Adulteration Audit Start Date Best food safety certification for a start-up Preoperational Start Up-Hygiene and Sanitation Inspections Advice on where to start with Vegan Controls New low-risk site coffee roasting and co-packing - where do we start to achieve BRC?