What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Preventative Control for Dry Blend Ingredients

Started by , Oct 31 2016 09:12 PM
1 Reply
Hello,
I work in Dry Blend Ingredients Company. Recently we passed the SQF level 2 audit. This is a small company (20 people). Is this company (Dry Blend Ingredients) needs Preventative Control and Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) according to FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)?

I was wondering if anyone would let me know.  

Thanks 
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Verification of Corrective and Preventative action efficacy Can anyone please help me with the response Corrective, Preventative and Root Cause BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule
[Ad]

Have your quality person go to PCQI training. It is a good tool to have. As far as the requirement, from my understanding you can try to convince an auditor that your quality person is well versed in it and it is up to the auditor to decide. OR you can have that little sheet of paper saying he/she has gone through PCQI training and there is no argument.

Similar Discussion Topics
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Verification of Corrective and Preventative action efficacy Can anyone please help me with the response Corrective, Preventative and Root Cause BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule Preventative Maintenance Program Preventative Controls vs Controls Supplier Preventative Controls Correction and Preventative Action Plan for not being up to date with regulations Corrective and Preventative Action Policy help