What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

4.11 Contract cleaners training records

Started by , Nov 15 2016 11:43 AM
1 Reply

Hi

Please can anyone help? if contractors are brought in to clean high level, what is required in terms of evidence of training? We have a company hand book that they read and sign regarding controls on site, insurance etc. But in terms of how do we know if they are trained in how to clean - what do I look for? For example, pest control technicians have training certs etc but what would contract cleaners have to show they are competent to carry out the cleaning?

Thanks

W

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer?
[Ad]

Hello!

When you say "clean high level," what exactly do you mean?  Are they coming into contact with any equipment or utensils?  If so, I would imagine they need training o the specific equipment.  If they are performing general housekeeping, perhaps a checklist that has general instructions for the required cleaning (wash couter tops in break rooms using ... cleaner, mop floors at ... frequency using ... cleaner).  If they are in the production area, I imagine they should be trained in the appropriate GMPs, with that training documented.

Hope that is helpful!

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Contract Manufacturers