What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing Efe Emore

Started by , Nov 22 2016 02:35 PM
2 Replies

Hello all,

my name is Efe Emore, a quality professional from Nigeria. I have had the privilege of working in top multinational FMCG companies, where I have been involved in production and quality management of the products; beer, soaps, savoury, spreads, aerosols, condiments, milk and milk based products. In all of these, product safety cannot be overemphasised. 

I look forward to being part of this network!

Efe Emore

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment
[Ad]

Hello Efe,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the board!  If you are now located in the US you will find comfort if you work in a milk/dairy plant as it is heavily regulated for foods safety in mind.  The pasteurized milk ordinance is a wonderful regulatory guidance document.

Ryan

1 Thank

Glad to have you on board Efe.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk