What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP System for Cleaning and Packing Rasins

Started by , Mar 03 2006 09:26 AM
3 Replies
Hi Simon

Please send me information about establish HACCP system in Industrial "cleaning and packing of Raisin".
And Than you that guide me about GMP, GHP, SSOP and Codex's for this industry.

Regardless & thankyou
Mohammad
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]
Hi Mohammad,

I don't have an example to show you - can anybody else help Mohammad?

In the meantime here are some Generic HACCP Models that may be of some help to you.

Regards,

Simon
Hi Mohammad,

Are you taking the raisins straight from the farm or are you reprocessing raisins that have already been processed?

What type of process equipment are you using?

I haven't got a HACCP plan but may have some ideas.
Dear, Yorkshire

We are taking the raisins from the farm and for the process, we are performing these works
1. we are cutting the branches of raisins
2. we are washing them
3. for drying them, enter raisins into the stove
4. we are disbranching raisins and they are ready for packing

It's necessary to explain that, products of this factory, export to England & Italy

You're sincerely

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?