What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Simple Procedure for Validation

Started by , Jan 20 2017 02:48 PM
3 Replies

Hi everyone-

Need some help in writing, as my auditor called it, "A simple procedure on how to carry out validation's."  We are a co-packer and I would like to keep the Procedure as simple and as Generic as possible that way it does not become customer specific and covers us for further growth. We are working on our FSSC certification.  Any advice is welcome!

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can we use Crystal Simple Green on food-contact surfaces? Is anyone aware of a legal or regulatory definition of the food claim term 'simple'? Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Simple processes for various food preparations Does anyone know of a simple traceability software?
[Ad]

Hello naturaljz,

You can make a form where the steps that need validation are there. Just check or high lights the step that you are going to be validated, ex: pasteurizing. Support it with scientific evidence, lab test result, scientific literature, regulation and requirements local and to the where you export your product.

regards,

redfox

1 Thank

Hi everyone-

Need some help in writing, as my auditor called it, "A simple procedure on how to carry out validation's."  We are a co-packer and I would like to keep the Procedure as simple and as Generic as possible that way it does not become customer specific and covers us for further growth. We are working on our FSSC certification.  Any advice is welcome!

Thank you!

In addition to previous Post, I suggest you obtain a copy of iso22004. It spells/lists out the requirements.

The textual Procedure can be "simple". Depending on what you are trying to validate, the implementation may not be.

1 Thank

Is the task being done?  Operator Log Sheets.

Are the log sheets being reviewed?  Supervisor review.

Is the task being done correctly and per schedule?  Audits and/or Supervisor review.

Are the control methods effective?  No complaints or reduced complaints, rework, scrap due to contamination, etc.  This is usually management review of your food safety and/or quality programs.  This is trend analysis.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can we use Crystal Simple Green on food-contact surfaces? Is anyone aware of a legal or regulatory definition of the food claim term 'simple'? Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Simple processes for various food preparations Does anyone know of a simple traceability software? Simple EC Definitions Looking for a simple, but comprehensive Mock Recall Form in compliance with FDA and SQF code Simple HACCP Training - One Sheet Overview Simple Corrective Action Form for replying to an FDA audit? Seeking tips, advice and simple procedure for handling change control?