What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Calibration of thermohygrometers

Started by , Jan 25 2017 07:58 AM
1 Reply

Hi, I work in a bread factory and I want to know at for nr. 5.4 on IFS - Calibration, adjustment and checking of measuring and monitoring devices, if we use thermohygrometers in daily monitoring we have to calibrate them? and how often? and who does the calibration? can we do it internaly?

Thank you

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Calibration Certificate Expiration Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration (11.2.10.2) Calibrated equipment found out of calibration Infrared Thermometer Calibration Acceptable tolerance of calibration measurement equipment
[Ad]

Hi, I work in a bread factory and I want to know at for nr. 5.4 on IFS - Calibration, adjustment and checking of measuring and monitoring devices, if we use thermohygrometers in daily monitoring we have to calibrate them? and how often? and who does the calibration? can we do it internaly?

Thank you

hi Laura, i think thermohygrometer dont need to calibrate daily, maybe you can calibrate that weekly or monthly. you can calibrate internally if you have one master thermohygrometer that you have calibrate to the institution that have standard certification as a comparison, then you can use the difference of the scale as a corrective value. master thermohygrometer we use to compare must be calibrate minimal once a year...

Similar Discussion Topics
Calibration Certificate Expiration Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration (11.2.10.2) Calibrated equipment found out of calibration Infrared Thermometer Calibration Acceptable tolerance of calibration measurement equipment Area Thermometer Calibration Do calibration weights need to be traceable or ISO certified? Frequency of External Calibration of Analytical Balance and Incubator External Calibration Is it necessary to check the calibration on your mixer and oven timers?