What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Canada and the mushrooms industry

Started by , Feb 03 2017 05:42 PM
1 Reply
Hello everyone,

I am the SQF Practitioner in a mushrooms company in Vancouver Canada.

I had been reading this forum for years but never registered. The forum had been very helpful for me to pass 3 SQF audits.

Thanks to all of those who share their knowledge and experiences with the SQF system!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) HACCP in the sugar industry Food technology applications in the industry Migration Testing of Bulk Containers for the Food Industry
[Ad]

Welcome Alpha Zen, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.  I hope your first post will not be your last.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) HACCP in the sugar industry Food technology applications in the industry Migration Testing of Bulk Containers for the Food Industry Test for determining Milk Fat adulteration in the dairy Industry. Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Prerequisite program trainings in food industry HACCP in insect processing industry How to get more information about the current situation of the industry