What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing myself

Started by , Feb 09 2017 07:08 PM
1 Reply

Hi! I'm LaDonia Harris and I'm currently moving into the baked goods industry for a private label brand company as a Quality Supervisor.  My background is currently in refrigerated and ready-to-eat foods such as hummus so I'm currently seeking to expand my knowledge of food safety and quality with other foods within the industry.  I would like to learn more about HACCP, SQF and especially BRC since the new company I'm working for deals with this directly.  Lastly, I looking forward to gaining new insight and learning about some helpful tips and ideas that further educate me within my career and that I can use in my duration with this company. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment
[Ad]

Hi LaDonia and welcome to the IFSQN.

Feel free to join the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk