What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

In Process Hygiene Criteria

Started by , Feb 15 2017 12:35 PM
3 Replies

Has anyone any published info on the micro levels for food contact surfaces during production, I have a faint recollection of something from Kraft but google can't find it

My issue in a slaughter/cutting plant we are under pressure from new OV to get 150+ sets gloves and knives to an extreme level of cleanliness in a 20 minute window which amounts to about 10 minutes cleaning time. Not being asked to clean belts etc due to water usage.

I have micro data from both surfaces and product that show no increase of micro load from start of day to end of 8 hour shift

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control
[Ad]

Has anyone any published info on the micro levels for food contact surfaces during production, I have a faint recollection of something from Kraft but google can't find it

My issue in a slaughter/cutting plant we are under pressure from new OV to get 150+ sets gloves and knives to an extreme level of cleanliness in a 20 minute window which amounts to about 10 minutes cleaning time. Not being asked to clean belts etc due to water usage.

I have micro data from both surfaces and product that show no increase of micro load from start of day to end of 8 hour shift

Hi Lanser,

Can try this thread -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ces/#entry60958

Thanks Charles, an interesting read mostly pre-process criteria but a couple of useful nuggets :)

Thanks Charles, an interesting read mostly pre-process criteria but a couple of useful nuggets :)

Hi Lanser,

Well, a random uncleaned surface obviously has an arbitrary microbial flora.?, eg early slaughterhouse vs final baked bread

IIRC, a EC spec. for cleaned  SS tables in a meat processing unit is in first sub-link of my above-linked post. It's currently deleted from EC directive  but, I think, retained in Scotland (maybe).

Similar Discussion Topics
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards