What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Listeria Monitoring SOP

Started by , Mar 01 2017 01:12 AM
1 Reply

Does anyone have a template or sample of their environmental monitoring SOP? I'll post what I have but it seems very redundant when you read it.

I'll appreciete all the help... I do know what its needs but i am confused on how to actually write it. We produce rte salad dressings once a week.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Listeria mitigation guideline What tools would you recommend to test e.coli, salmonella and listeria? Listeria testing UK Legislation On Shelf Life Terminology In Relation To Listeria
[Ad]

Does anyone have a template or sample of their environmental monitoring SOP? I'll post what I have but it seems very redundant when you read it.

I'll appreciate all the help... I do know what its needs but i am confused on how to actually write it. We produce rte salad dressings once a week.

Hi Juice,

There are some typical  micro.logics underlying Listeria monitoring programs. Particularly related to the product (eg RTE)/layout/process.

Can you summarise the process stages?

Are there any significant bacterial reduction steps ? CCPs ?.

PS - the situation might also be clarified by yr posting yr current scheme

Similar Discussion Topics
How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Listeria mitigation guideline What tools would you recommend to test e.coli, salmonella and listeria? Listeria testing UK Legislation On Shelf Life Terminology In Relation To Listeria Listeria Policy countries outside of US How would you kill listeria if it is present in the drains and floors? Listeria monocytogenes - How Tough are You? Listeria mono in frozen vegetables Listeria Monitoring Frozen Fruit and Vegetables