What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

March 2017 - Member of the Month

Started by , Mar 09 2017 06:58 AM
6 Replies

Our super helpful member with an interesting name FurFarmandFork is awarded the March 2017 IFSQN Member of the Month award.

Many thanks and congratulations.  :clap:

Your prize is an IFSQN Travel Mug.

Regards,
Simon

mug.png   196.91KB   3 downloads

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month March 2021 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021
[Ad]

Congrats FurFarmandFork....... :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:

Congratulation !

i am grateful for what you help us.

Thank you Simon and IFSQN!

IFSQN is a great community and I'm glad to be a part of it. There's some tremendous talent here performing high quality pro-bono consulting purely for the sake of making food safer. That's not only awesome in itself, but by action demonstrates that our industry does care about public health and takes responsibility for our role as food producers.

Obligatory plug since Simon mentioned my name :). If you're interested in food safety and scientific communication (I imagine you are if you're here), check out my site at furfarmandfork.com or you can get notified of updates by following me on twitter @furfarmandfork.

Looking forward to displaying my mug with pride!

-Furfarmandfork

Congratulations FurFarmandFork!  Well deserved.

Congratulations FurFarmandFork,

Thanks for many excellent Posts !

Congratulations FurFarmandFork!!!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month March 2021 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021 March 2020 - Member of the Month March 2019 – Member of the Month Member since March 2018 Hello from Utah March 2018 - Member of the Month Juice HACCP Hazards and Control Guidance - First Edition (March 3, 200