What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is outsourced storage included in calculation of audit man-days?

Started by , Mar 31 2017 01:52 AM
2 Replies

Hi Simon!

Good Day!

I have some queries, if one facility has a cold storage outside its premises, is the cold storage included in the calculation of man-days for the brc and ifs audit?

Thanks,

Chastine

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse FSSC v6.0 internal audit does storage like freezer and refrigerator considered prps ? Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage AIB audit scoring and audit checklist
[Ad]

If the cold storage is part of the scope of your audit then I would say yes.  If it's outsourced processing (i.e. managed and owned by someone else) then I would say no.

Thank you for the inputs.  The cold storage and the facility  (main plant) is under one management only.  With the inputs shared, we will include the cold storage 

Thank you very much

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse FSSC v6.0 internal audit does storage like freezer and refrigerator considered prps ? Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Shadow Witness Audit Request