What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for traceability, barcoding, accounting and inventory software

Started by , Apr 02 2017 02:27 AM
3 Replies

What software/system do you recommend for traceability, GTIN barcoding, accounting, inventory - the complete package?  This is for a small/medium size beef processor who is growing rapidly.  I'd like to hear about the best systems out there.

Thank you in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability
[Ad]

What software/system do you recommend for traceability, GTIN barcoding, accounting, inventory - the complete package?  This is for a small/medium size beef processor who is growing rapidly.  I'd like to hear about the best systems out there.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Wardtanya,

What type of metaframe system is your company currently using? I am familiar with Citrix being a good system to manage all of the above.

Thank you in advance!

Hi wardtanya,

Maybe have a look at the Safefood360 sub-Forum on this site.

I would look at Sage 200 Manufacturing, along with a Zebra label printer this can work wonders. 

I'm not 100% sure of what features are available by default, however it isn't expensive to have additional modules programmed. 

Similar Discussion Topics
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability Platform or software for creating posters Proposal for Enhanced Inventory Management Strategies to Minimize Food Wastage Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems