What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello world

Started by , Apr 06 2017 05:10 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm Iain and recently joined this network.  I was a catering manager for 11 years, then I was a food safety & standards enforcement officer for 15 years working for local government and now work for a UK university.  I teach food safety, HACCP, legislation, labelling and food standards.

I find forums such as these useful to get different views on a range of food safety matters and to keep in touch with industry issues.  If I can help with an opinion or two I'll do my best.

Best wishes.

Iain

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Where in the World? Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? New to QA world. But loving it.
[Ad]

Hi Lain

Welcome aboard . You have wealth of hand-on experience both in operations and quality systems.  It is a good choice to join the university and share your experience through teaching.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

MD 

Halal  International Services 

australia

Great to have you on board Iain, looking forward to your input on discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Where in the World? Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? New to QA world. But loving it. What have you done for world food safety day? What steps do I take to become a food safety auditor and what certifications are most recognised around the world to get trained in? Hello All - From the Pet Food World How to raise awareness of World Quality Day? World food safety day