What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Deviation procedure

Started by , Apr 24 2017 06:06 PM
3 Replies

Hi All!

We are a dry mix operation and I'm having trouble rewriting my Deviation procedure. Does anyone have one they would like to share?

Thanks!

Rita

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have a CCP deviation record for a magnetic separator? Color deviation acceptable range Deviation and Corrective Action numbering scheme Is there an acceptable deviation in QUID ingredients declarations? What to include on a MSS deviation form?
[Ad]

Hi All!

We are a dry mix operation and I'm having trouble rewriting my Deviation procedure. Does anyone have one they would like to share?

Thanks!

Rita

Hi Rita,

What sort of deviation are you referring to? Is this a CCP deviation, a CP deviation or other?

Could you give a brief summary as to what the previous procedure was, and what you're attempting to change?

QAGB

It's not a CCP deviation. That is on our HACCP. The previous procedure really just addressed if a sample was out of spec, but after doing some research I realized this was not comprehensive enough.

You've posted this in the product recall forum, so hence the confusion.  Can you please be a little more clear on what deviations you are trying to manage.

Thanks,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have a CCP deviation record for a magnetic separator? Color deviation acceptable range Deviation and Corrective Action numbering scheme Is there an acceptable deviation in QUID ingredients declarations? What to include on a MSS deviation form? Microbiological Testing of product in case CCP deviation happens Can a product deviation form be part of the change management program? Thermometer Calibration - how to calculate the temperature deviation for hot boiling point? Potential cause of deviation between theoretical calculation and Laboratory results for carbohydrates in a spice mix? Issuance of Non conformance Report for a CCP Deviation