What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

X-Ray Findings - How to sift through

Started by , Apr 24 2017 08:46 PM
2 Replies

Looking for some input on my process here.

So we product tomato products and sauerkraut products. We have an X-ray that we monitor and record the findings of. I am having a very hard time actually going thru the jars and finding what was causing the X-ray to eject the jar (mostly the tomato sauces). I am very certain there are things in them due to the picture, but I am using water and a double screen method (one larger and one finer) and then doing that over a catch tray. I can find things most of the time in the sauerkraut but these tomato products are tough. Any ideas for a better method. We want to track and trend what we find. 

Thanks in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Root Cause on Procedural Findings Supplier resistant to providing AIB findings report Top unsatisfactory findings in a GMP inspection and how to avoid them Top unsatisfactory findings in a GMP inspection and how to avoid them Top unsatisfactory findings in a GMP inspection and how to avoid them
[Ad]

Can you split the contents into two jars then run each through again?  Then keep splitting until you find what it was?  

Can you split the contents into two jars then run each through again?  Then keep splitting until you find what it was

Great suggestion! thank you!

Similar Discussion Topics
Root Cause on Procedural Findings Supplier resistant to providing AIB findings report Top unsatisfactory findings in a GMP inspection and how to avoid them Top unsatisfactory findings in a GMP inspection and how to avoid them Top unsatisfactory findings in a GMP inspection and how to avoid them BRCGS Clauses - Internal Audit Findings Audit Report Findings How to record daily audit findings in the plant? How to write an audit report on HACCP findings? SQF 8 Quality Code Certified Site with Zero Findings