What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello IFSQN

Started by , Apr 27 2017 01:24 PM
2 Replies

Just wanted to say hello, i am Jimmy Lewis Quality & Technical Manager of a winery and cider maker in the UK. Heading fast towards attempting to get BRC for the first time and am finding this network a huge fountain of knowledge!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package
[Ad]

Just wanted to say hello, i am Jimmy Lewis Quality & Technical Manager of a winery and cider maker in the UK. Heading fast towards attempting to get BRC for the first time and am finding this network a huge fountain of knowledge!

Hi Jimmy,

A belated Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Hi Jimmy, welcome and great to have you on board.

Good luck with your BRC implementation and if you have questions just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package