What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings from Quebec, Canada

Started by , May 02 2017 06:31 PM
2 Replies

Hi there,

I'm Keven, a QM from a shrimp plant in Eastern Canada. We're producing individually quick frozen - cooked and peeled shrimps. The factory is BRC AA certified. We export to EU and US.

I'm glad to join the group and I'm available to share whatever information is required.

Thanks,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada?
[Ad]

Hi Keven

Welcome Aboard. It is great the you join this group. We are all there to learn and contribute. Your knowledge with sea food would be much useful to the group.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

halal International Services

Beverly Hills Australia

Thanks for your introduction and welcome to the IFSQN Kedi.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada? Introduction from Toronto, Canada Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Does anyone know of a lab on the west side of Canada that does extensive testing? Hello from Canada Requirements to Ship a Processed Ingredient from Canada to USA