What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello IFSQN

Started by , May 05 2017 11:36 AM
2 Replies

Hello IFSQN

I am Ellen Ramos Nasis, a microbiologist by profession and is currently one of the member of the Food Safty and Preventive Controls Team in one of A dairy Industry here in the Philippines. We have been audited by one of our clients and is questioning about the decision on severity of pathogens like E. coli, salmonella and Listeria as to fatal or serious sicknes. I am looking for some related literature when I come across with your website. 

Thank you very much for welcoming hoping you can help on my query.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package
[Ad]

I really like the 'bad bug book' that the FDA put out. Here is a link https://www.fda.gov/food/foodborneillnesscontaminants/causesofillnessbadbugbook/ 

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers!

Welcome to the IFSQN Ellen.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package