What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Just passed SQF Level 3

Started by , May 05 2017 06:30 PM
14 Replies

Just got finished with our very first SQF audit. We attempted to go from nothing to level 3. We PASSED! got an 89. I am happy and the owners are happy! Thank you to everyone on IFSQN for your input and guidance on some unclear areas!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.5.4 Supplier level of risk rating SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish
[Ad]

Congrats  :happydance: Tons of work for a small 8 1/2 x 11 Certificate. Now time to start rewriting the procedures you just finished for Ed 8. Lol!

1 Like1 Thank

Congratulations! Big success and great support from the owners (I'm assuming!)!

1 Thank

Congratulations friend!

1 Thank
Fantastc Brian. Congratulations!
1 Thank

Well done Brian, keep up the hard work. :clap:

Well after a beer or two. :cheers:

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Great Job Brian!!!  Happy Thursday to you!  Give yourself tomorrow off, you've earned it :yay:  :clap:

1 Thank

Congratulations. That was an ambitious agenda and you made it. Most plants go for Level 2 certification  first and then upgrade to Level 3. 

1 Thank

Thank you all. I will say it would not have been possible without GREAT management support and input from the great folks on here! Our owner has bought into and is a big advocate for food safety. He gets it! I have been at companies where the owner/s really do not get it and it makes it so much harder.

Cheers!

Great work Brian!  We went from nothing to Level 2 ourselves in March with a 97!  Wanted to see if I could convince our ownership to try for Level 3.....they were hesitant.  So this was a big undertaking!  Kudos to you and your team!! 

:spoton:

Congrats, Brian!  You've been working on this a long time and it all paid off!

1 Thank

9 months start to finish!

Good things do happen to good people - congratulations!

That's Awesome!  :sorcerer:  :happydance:

Good job! I passed my first in January at Level 2 with a 97.. Going for Level 3 next year!

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.5.4 Supplier level of risk rating SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish HACCP Certification - Level 3 99 on our Level 3 Certification Audit! SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Advice for a level 2 SQF audit for a new company SQF level 2 for a water B2B