What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone know when the SQF Version 8 Training Courses will be avail

Started by , Jun 02 2017 08:23 PM
3 Replies

Does anyone know when the SQF Version 8 Training Courses will be available?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]

Im not entirely sure but I myself will be going to the NSF training site to find the dates.  We just went through our SQF Audit I was told that the new version may roll out towards the beginning of the year.

For edition 8 training go to www.sqfi.com and 8 begins on 1.2.18
1 Thank

Thank you! It would be kind of nice to have the training before the implementation date. All of the conference calls I have participated in have been useless. Hopefully there will be some better ones soon. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training