What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000 from HACCP and ISO 9001 :2008

Started by , Jun 14 2017 06:50 AM
2 Replies

Dear All,

We are a poultry processing company planning to convert from ISO 9001 and HACCP to ISO 22000 food safety management system.

We currently have the following sites in different locations.

1-  Feed mill.

2-  Hatchery

3- Farms

4- Poultry Processing Line.

The following are few questions in my mind which needs to be clarified before i move forward.

1-Feed Mill , Hatchery and Farms do they really need a HACCP system as there are no CCPs in the system as food safety can be managed    by PRPs also the hatchery and farms deals with live birds/chicks.

2-Will  we get a ISO 22000 certification without including HACCP in the system.

3-What are the additional requirements needed as per ISO 22000 standards apart from ISO 9001 and HACCP to comply the audit          

standards.

4-Do we need a separate HACCP certification and Audits as ISO 22000 already have HACCP incorporated in it.

Looking forward for the valuable inputs.

Many Thanks and Regards.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5
[Ad]

Hi sanukurian,

Just for starters, are you aware that iso22000 standard has its own unique version of haccp ?

Hi Charles,

How you mean by a unique version of HACCP in ISO 22000 . I know that ISO 22000 food safety management system is included with the principles of HACCP.

Regards 

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality'