What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSMA Gap Analysis Checklist

Started by , Jun 26 2017 12:40 PM
6 Replies

Hello, I'm looking for a GAP Analysis checklist for a US-FDA compliant facility to comply with FSMA. Could any one possibly help with a ready checklist?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF & FSMA Plan FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis? BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule FSMA Topics BRCGS Information on FSMA Final Rule on Requirements for Additional Traceability Records for Certain Foods
[Ad]

Hello, I'm looking for a GAP Analysis checklist for a US-FDA compliant facility to comply with FSMA. Could any one possibly help with a ready checklist?

Hi Sap,

It may depend as against "what" ?

If against fssc22000, can see this link -

http://www.fssc22000...-final-rule.xml

IIRC, there are similar products (somewhere) with respect to BRC and SQF.

1 Thank

Hi Sap,

It may depend as against "what" ?

If against fssc22000, can see this link -

http://www.fssc22000...-final-rule.xml

IIRC, there are similar products (somewhere) with respect to BRC and SQF.

Hello Charles,

Thank you for the prompt help!

I was looking for a GAP analysis checklist for the entire 21 CFR which is applicable to the food industry.

It would be great if someone has it ready :)

Thanks,
Sapna

Hello Charles,

Thank you for the prompt help!

I was looking for a GAP analysis checklist for the entire 21 CFR which is applicable to the food industry.

It would be great if someone has it ready :)

Thanks,
Sapna

Hi Sapna,

As i understand you are referring to the requirements of   “Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food Preventive Controls Rule” or PC rule.

Did you see Table 1 et seq  in my linked document ?

Nonetheless i daresay some brave posters may have constructed their own individual Checklists which they might be able to share ?

Hey Sapna - This is not a gap assessment checklist but a kind of compliance checklist from Keller Consulting that I found online. Perhaps might be helpful to you? Check it out.

Attached Files

1 Thank

Hey Sapna - This is not a gap assessment checklist but a kind of compliance checklist from Keller Consulting that I found online. Perhaps might be helpful to you? Check it out.

Hi bnue,

It's a very useful Summary Checklist IMO, thanks, but how complete (B,C,G) is it ? (Not criticizing, just displaying ignorance of the Grand Scheme)(Still trying to locate A,D,E,F)

1 Like

addendum

I also suggest to see the linked thread below (and possibly others if searchable) -

http://www.ifsqn.com...st/#entry115162

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF & FSMA Plan FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis? BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule FSMA Topics BRCGS Information on FSMA Final Rule on Requirements for Additional Traceability Records for Certain Foods Spice Industry Environmental Monitoring Program- Ready to Eat-FSMA Does tea manufacturing fall outside the scope of the FSMA? Differences between FSMA, VQIP and FDA Audits Estimated cost of a FSMA Gap Assessment (21CFR117) FSMA - Domestic Supplier Approval