What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSMA Corrective Actions for FSVP

Started by , Jun 26 2017 01:30 PM
1 Reply

I work with a firm who has imported a dry grocery product for the past 15 years without incident.  Looking at the FSVP rule, how can I decide what the corrective actions will be for our product?  Is the FDA looking for CA's based on shipment alone, or the manufacture of the product as well?  As I said before, we have had no FS issues in 15 years.  Should the CA's be based on what I am estimating may happen to the product (event though it hasn't ever happened to date)

Cheryl

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF & FSMA Plan FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis? BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule FSMA Topics BRCGS Information on FSMA Final Rule on Requirements for Additional Traceability Records for Certain Foods
[Ad]

I work with a firm who has imported a dry grocery product for the past 15 years without incident.  Looking at the FSVP rule, how can I decide what the corrective actions will be for our product?  Is the FDA looking for CA's based on shipment alone, or the manufacture of the product as well?  As I said before, we have had no FS issues in 15 years.  Should the CA's be based on what I am estimating may happen to the product (event though it hasn't ever happened to date)

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

FSMA/FSVP not my area but i suspect yr query may be  equivalent to this thread ? -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ahcodha-hazard/

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF & FSMA Plan FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis? BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule FSMA Topics BRCGS Information on FSMA Final Rule on Requirements for Additional Traceability Records for Certain Foods Spice Industry Environmental Monitoring Program- Ready to Eat-FSMA Does tea manufacturing fall outside the scope of the FSMA? Differences between FSMA, VQIP and FDA Audits Estimated cost of a FSMA Gap Assessment (21CFR117) FSMA - Domestic Supplier Approval