What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP's for a new chicken and rice product

Started by , Jul 06 2017 06:17 AM
4 Replies

Hello!

Good Day!

Our company is planning to develop a new product, it's Rice and Chicken (with different sauces) packed in can and/or pouch.  Soliciting inputs from the group for the good manufacturing practices to be developed.

Hoping to hear from your end the soonest

Thank you,

Chastine

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scope of Certification product specific Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats?
[Ad]

Hello!

Good Day!

Our company is planning to develop a new product, it's Rice and Chicken (with different sauces) packed in can and/or pouch.  Soliciting inputs from the group for the good manufacturing practices to be developed.

Hoping to hear from your end the soonest

Thank you,

Chastine

Hi Merry Chastine,

The first step is R&D 101 - Generate a Product Specification

For Basic GMP. refer CFR 110

1 Thank

Hi Charles,

Thank you!!!

Can you provide a sample format for the product specification?

Aside from the product specification, what would be the next step?

Thanks,

Chastine

Hi Charles,

Thank you!!!

Can you provide a sample format for the product specification?

Aside from the product specification, what would be the next step?

Thanks,

Chastine

IMEX the basic format is near Universal, eg -

Sec 1 - Summary of Process

Sec2 - Physical spec product

Sec3 - chemical spec product

Sec4 - micro spec product

Sec5 - spec packaging/storage/shelf-life

Sec6 - spec labelling

The details will vary with  yr product/destination/customer/contract of course.

There are dozens of examples of various types on this forum but for a "new product" (to me) i would first simply start googling. :smile:.

IMEX the usual next step is for R&D to make samples for evaluation. This demands a formulation/idea of  Sec1,etc above of course.

I hope you have a R&D section.

Hi Charles,

Thank you.

We are also establishing the R&D (most of the staff are new)... Anyways thank you very much.

Thanks,

Chastine

Similar Discussion Topics
Scope of Certification product specific Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Eating raw chicken experiment instagram! What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling