What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP training

Started by , Jul 27 2017 12:25 PM
5 Replies

Hi I would like to do some HACCP training but it would have to be online due to working full time. 

Does anyone know what online courses would come with a qualification or certificate that is recognized in the food industry. 

Thanks 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hi Jennifer,

I know it's not online, but a number of local authorities offer HACCP Level 2 (and often higher) training as a 1 day course for about £45. The timing would have allowed me to go into work before the course and drop in on the way home (if I'd wanted to). A good course too.

NC State offers a pretty decent program... https://foodsafety.n...haccp-training/

Hi Jennifer,

We use this training provider;

https://www.yorelearning.co.uk

We are a BRC certified site and have had no issues during auditing.

Yas

Hi! I've used AIB International's online HACCP program, and found it to be satisfactory: [link]

The auditors we've had in the past have never had a complaint about my online training.

Of course I can vouch for the IFSQN's Practical HACCP Training Course

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?