What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Combined audit checklist FSSC 22000 and SQF (7.2 level 3)

Started by , Aug 25 2017 10:06 AM
2 Replies

Dear All,

We are SQF and FSSC certified food manufacturing company, and I like to seek some help if you have combined audit checklist?  We are trying to consolidate the 2 standard into one since some points have the same clause.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Combined HACCP meetings with other meetings? Combined product recall and crisis management procedures Corrections and Corrective Actions procedures – Combined or Separate 13.3.8.2 Sanitary drainage - I have a combined sewer? Reporting nonconformities: Separate or combined?
[Ad]

I am also looking to see if I can combine programs and pre- req for SQF and Merisux ( silliker) audit paper work

Dear All,

We are SQF and FSSC certified food manufacturing company, and I like to seek some help if you have combined audit checklist?  We are trying to consolidate the 2 standard into one since some points have the same clause.

Hi fuse,

One basic difficulty, as i expect you know, is that the 2(3??) standards do not use the same basis for haccp (ie oprp > iso-haccp).

Plus one standard is fundamentaly generic, the other is not.

Similar Discussion Topics
Combined HACCP meetings with other meetings? Combined product recall and crisis management procedures Corrections and Corrective Actions procedures – Combined or Separate 13.3.8.2 Sanitary drainage - I have a combined sewer? Reporting nonconformities: Separate or combined? Combined Accelerator And Brake Pedal