What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How do we we clean automatic hand wash stations?

Started by , Sep 01 2017 03:24 PM
3 Replies

Any suggestions on cleaning the automatic hand wash stations? The one where you put your hand into two openings and it automatically washes your hands.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Automatic Labeling System HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards ISO Egg Wash Substitute for Bread Manufacturing
[Ad]

Can you be more specific?  Are you talking about something like this product?

I would begin by referring to the manufacturer's instructions: it is likely they have performed research on best practices associated with their product.

Can you be more specific?  Are you talking about something like this product?

I would begin by referring to the manufacturer's instructions: it is likely they have performed research on best practices associated with their product.

No its different , its the one shown below. However, my plant is changing them to the normal sensor actuated hand wash stations. So my question would be about it.

https://www.google.c...504371262638563

Consult with the manufacturer.  There is certainly a way to "clean" and maintain them.

I would also suggest you swab before and after the cleaning to determine the effectiveness of the cleaning.

Similar Discussion Topics
Automatic Labeling System HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards ISO Egg Wash Substitute for Bread Manufacturing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA OPRP Hand Washing Procedure BRCGS Cleaning equipment in clean area Hand Wash Water Temperatures GMP Hand Swabs