What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Mandatory SQF Organization Question

Started by , Sep 06 2017 05:42 PM
3 Replies

Hi All,

I recently had my level 2 certification (passed). We are a bakery company. My question is:

is there a mandatory section that mentions how our books need to be organized? if there is not, where can i find that in the sqf code? i am looking for that specific paragraph that mentions our books do not have to be organized in a way, but how the company thinks is fine.

any help is appreciated.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.3.2 - Mandatory Elements Mandatory certificates or courses for SQF Is wearing a mask mandatory in the factory candy packaging? Is it mandatory to put personal names in the organization chart? Is it mandatory to have NSF registration for Food Grade Lubricants?
[Ad]

If there's nothing that says there's an organizational method that is mandatory, then you can do it however you want, provided you can justify it.

Hi All,

I recently had my level 2 certification (passed). We are a bakery company. My question is:

is there a mandatory section that mentions how our books need to be organized? if there is not, where can i find that in the sqf code? i am looking for that specific paragraph that mentions our books do not have to be organized in a way, but how the company thinks is fine.

any help is appreciated.

Hi shyshadow,

Not sure what you mean by "books" but one common approach to FS Standards is to generate a "Quality Manual" which documents how yr FS System covers the specific requirements of the Code and acts as a link to other "manuals". BRC specifically requires such a manual.

But i assume SQF has no such stated requirement otherwise you would presumably have encountered it already. :smile:

While we provide our clients with their documentation in code tab format for the different modules that really is done more for the benefit of the Auditor however I know of no mandatory way it is to be set up.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.3.2 - Mandatory Elements Mandatory certificates or courses for SQF Is wearing a mask mandatory in the factory candy packaging? Is it mandatory to put personal names in the organization chart? Is it mandatory to have NSF registration for Food Grade Lubricants? PCQI Training - Is it mandatory? Mandatory documents - BRC for Food Safety Issue 8 Is it mandatory to implement allergen control programs if we declare the allergen on the label? Is it mandatory that roasting of chickpeas must be CCP? SQF 2.4.7 - is product release mandatory?