What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What to include in BRC Scope?

Started by , Sep 18 2017 08:05 PM
3 Replies

Hi

Please can advise be given on my query.

I am writing a scope for BRC and I am struggling a little.

Do I need to mention about our AD plant and recycling in this scope along with what and pack formats of the packing we do. My thoughts are no but I would like to know other thoughts on this.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope MSC Chain of Custody - need help with scope Offsite Warehouse - SQF scope Scope of BRCGS- Repack and Defrost traded gods
[Ad]

Hi

Please can advise be given on my query.

I am writing a scope for BRC and I am struggling a little.

Do I need to mention about our AD plant and recycling in this scope along with what and pack formats of the packing we do. My thoughts are no but I would like to know other thoughts on this.

Thanks

Hi aps,

Please inform which clause of the BRC7 Standard you are responding to ?

HI Aps,

you can subscribe to BRC participate and then get the position statement on how to define the scope of certification.

Cheers,

Koko LMQ

HI Aps,

you can subscribe to BRC participate and then get the position statement on how to define the scope of certification.

Cheers,

Koko LMQ

Hi Koko,

Thks, but what is meant in OP by the "Scope" ?

I wondered if it referred to the HACCP Plan (eg 2.1.2) where there is a specific, eg Codex-type, answer. (there are many other BRC Code possibilities).

Over to aps.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope MSC Chain of Custody - need help with scope Offsite Warehouse - SQF scope Scope of BRCGS- Repack and Defrost traded gods Form of ingredient to include on labels Activities to include in a Food Safety Culture program ISO 22000 Certificate Scope SQF Scope of Certification BRCGS Clause 6.1.7 - Where the site handles products or materials that are outside the scope of the audit, these shall be controlled