What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Justification of each risk assessment on BRC V7 sample.

Started by , Sep 20 2017 03:46 AM
8 Replies

Dear Sir,

I would like to see some sample of justification of risk assessment for BRC V7.

Can any one guide me?

Thank you in advance. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Best Regards,

Saravudh

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Justification for not allowing Capris and Shorts to the knees Acceptable Levels and Justification for pesticides and heavy metals Accelerated Shelf Life Justification Foreign body size justification Justification for Best Before Date Extension?
[Ad]

Dear Sir,

I would like to see some sample of justification of risk assessment for BRC V7.

Can any one guide me?

Thank you in advance. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Best Regards,

Saravudh

Hi Saravudh,

Do you mean how to justify whether a Food hazard is associated with a high, medium or low risk ?

If so, this is a very wide question, sort of book-size.

Can you be more specific as to yr particular interest ?

Dear Charles,

Thank you for reply.

In VA for raw material and ingredients for BRC V7.

and would like to see some of sample how to indicate and reason of justify allergen, micro, physical and VA for raw material and ingredients too.

Thank you for help.

:thumbup:

Best Regards,

Saravudh

Dear Charles,

Thank you for reply.

In VA for raw material and ingredients for BRC V7.

and would like to see some of sample how to indicate and reason of justify allergen, micro, physical and VA for raw material and ingredients too.

Thank you for help.

:thumbup:

Best Regards,

Saravudh

Hi Saravudh,

Can probably get some ideas from these threads/sub-links -

http://www.ifsqn.com...lier-approval/#

http://www.ifsqn.com...sment-template/

1 Thank

Dear Charles,

Thank you very much for both threads/sub-links the second link very useful for me. :spoton:

I am going to study both and if i have some question i will ask again.Thank for a good sample. 

Best Regards,

Saravudh

Hi Khun Saravudh,

For VA, I would like to recommend you to subscribe the BRC Participate and then get the guideline and webinar for Understanding the VA.

and for hazards, you can refer to your existing HACCP plan for all B, C, P, A hazards and then use the defined control measures to set the specifications.

Cheers,

Koko LMQ

1 Thank

Hi Khun Saravudh,

For VA, I would like to recommend you to subscribe the BRC Participate and then get the guideline and webinar for Understanding the VA.

and for hazards, you can refer to your existing HACCP plan for all B, C, P, A hazards and then use the defined control measures to set the specifications.

Cheers,

Koko LMQ

Hi Koko,

I agree with you that the BRC Guidelines offer an excellent introduction to one approach to determining VA results.

However, I think, the document leaves hanging as to how to (cost-free) currently acquire the basic vulnerability input data which as noted in these threads is often where people get stuck.

It also, IIRC, fails to suggest what to do when yr example is in the middle of a risk matrix ? (haven't re-checked, I might be wrong).

So, IMO,  if you are fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to have a product/supply chain situation/usage/accessible data which support a definite  "H or L"  VA situation,  the BRC Guideline matrix will readily solve yr problem. If not, some head-scratching can be expected.

1 Thank

Hi Khun Koko and Charles,

Thank you for assist i will study in BRC participate website.

In the future if i have some question i will post again.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Saravudh

Hi

I use the apendix in the BRC standard with the decision tree. An auditor requested that i clearly map one for each of my products.

Thansk

John

Similar Discussion Topics
Justification for not allowing Capris and Shorts to the knees Acceptable Levels and Justification for pesticides and heavy metals Accelerated Shelf Life Justification Foreign body size justification Justification for Best Before Date Extension? Scientific Justification for Shelf Life of Frozen Food Question about Coliform limits in foods and justification Clause 5.1.4 - Science based shelf life justification