What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BILL DERER, Director of QA

Started by , Oct 23 2017 04:00 PM
1 Reply

I was in this forum some years back when I was with DFA.  I have been a quality manager in canning, dairy, seafood, confectionary, prepared salads and RTE, juices, frozen cheese cakes, soda, and a certified plant operator of a water plant.  I have been a auditor for AIB, Cook and Thurber before NSF, consultant and help companies to come out of recalls and be whole with FDA or USDA.

I'm a logistician with 28 years in military. Presently I'm Director of QA and moving into CEO of plant. Plant owner and operator of a canning plant.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Fishbowl Labels & Spec sheets from the Bill of Materials? Burger bill dangerous - (The Herald Online (SC)) French GM bill lays policy foundations
[Ad]

Hi Bill,

:welcome:

Welcome (back) to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Fishbowl Labels & Spec sheets from the Bill of Materials? Burger bill dangerous - (The Herald Online (SC)) French GM bill lays policy foundations Kill Bill Vol. 1